Maybe award posts have lost their meaning because everyone spams their friends with them. Maybe they’re frowned upon because they’re not particularly original. How do you feel about award posts? I don’t see them nearly as much as before, but I do like to read them. I tend to be more curious about the people behind anime opinions than the opinions themselves. I am also very passionate about asking and answering weird questions.
Like many people, I have a long list of unanswered tags. I do keep track of them, and every once in a while, I stumble across my list by random chance, and decide to use a random number generator to choose a tag from the last 4 years to respond to.
The Real Neat Blog Award is a nostalgic classic. My blog is disorganized, but it’s still nice to know that three people thought it was neat back in 2018. Regrettably, two out of the three bloggers have since quit blogging and deleted their blogs, so there is only one set of questions left to answer. Thank you, Aldael, you don’t blog much now either, but I enjoy your musings and appreciated our Kalafina comment exchanges.
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers
- Ask them 7 questions
- How and when do you usually watch anime?
We live in a world with an excess of information and options. There are too many anime. Once every few weeks, I decide to watch an episode or two of one of the several anime I put on hold at the same time. That usually happens in the evening. I sure hope I finish Kino’s Journey one day.
2. How many people know about anime being your hobby? How do they react to it?
Pretty much all my friends know, except maybe the few older coworkers I befriended over the last year. The people who aren’t interested don’t really react, but the people who are (God forbid) try to ask me what I’m watching or what I like. I haven’t finished an anime series in at least a year, please don’t ask me anything…!
3. Which two anime series you would choose to make a crossover of?
Hmm, since many of my #anitwitwatches friends have been into Fate lately, I think a crossover between K Project and the Fate franchise would work quite well. They’ve got the right number of teams, all nicely colour-coded and everything! Whether it’s done by GoHands or Ufotable, I think it would all look very pretty.
4. Which anime portrays food in the tastiest way?
Now that I think about it, I’ve actually never finished a cooking anime! I should get on that. I like hyper-realistic anime food paired with extra-diegetic sparkles, but can’t think of an anime I’ve seen that exemplifies that. Shirobako doesn’t, but it did make me crave donuts and montblanc. Sharing food after hard work is the best!
5. What’s the tastiest vegetable?
Water spinach, stir-fried with shrimp paste. Easy.
6. What’s the tallest place you’ve ever been at?
You had me Googling all the mountains I’ve ever been up. Maybe Lala Mountain in Taiwan.
7. You find yourself in a middle of a desert with a lion, a jaguar, a puma and a tiger surrounding you from all the sides. Which way do you go?
Nowhere; I die. Maybe they’ll fight over me. I wonder who wins.
As always, you are nominated because I came across you recently and think you’re neat, and not because I’m dying to know your answer to seven weird questions or anything like that.
- Animeandfanfiction @ Fanfiction Anime World
- KiritoNarukami @ KiritoNarukami
- Fives @ Down the Rabbit Hole
- Bogdan Dragos @ Daydreaming as a Profession
Questions for You
- If it doesn’t smell bad, how long past the expiry date would you still drink the milk?
- What’s your opinion on Wordle?
- If I stole your phone and changed the lockscreen, what’s the worst thing I could change it to?
- How do you feel about the smell of cigarettes?
- Do you like the scent of rain, or does it smell like misery?
- When was the last time you broke the law, and are you proud of it?
- What do you do when you can’t fall asleep?
Feel free to answer, or not. And since I like reading people’s answers to things so much, do feel free to self-nominate. I only nominated new blogs I came across because I figured older friends don’t want to be tagged again, but please, I need to know if people really like the scent of rain, or if that’s been over-glorified.